Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!
Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!
Darkeden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn how and where to play Darkeden. Also learn to run your own Private Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some changes I made last night.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some changes I made last night.  Empty
PostSubject: Some changes I made last night.    Some changes I made last night.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:59 am

Client changes

NPC names are translated from Korean to English!
Monster names are translated from Korean to English.
The bug that caused client to disconnect when logging out, is also fixed now! Thanks Sepultura! (^_^)

You will HAVE to download the patch, otherwise NPC's/Items might do freaky things.. lol

Patch 2.0 first dl link (4shared)
Patch 2.0 second dl link (upload.ee)

Unpack the patch in your game folder, and allow it to overwrite everything it asks to!

Monster related changes

Removed Junior WolfArch'es from respawning in Perona safezones.
When Junior WolfArch is killed/tamed another one will respawn in 30 minutes.
There will now be 10 Junior WolfArch per map, instead of 30.

Two keepers will spawn in Asylion,Hilanom,Waterway Dungeon every 30 minutes when killed.
Vlad II Dracula will spawn in Asylion,Hilanom,Waterway Dungeon every 60 minutes when killed.
Bug in Asylion,Hilanom & Waterway Dungeon that did not allow monsters to spawn is now fixed.
Only in Beta, they will be removed before Official launch!

Item changes

Edited Veiled Artifact
All races can now only get their own second racial pet.
Added Living Heart & 7x stone to reward list.
Chance to get 1x & 10x Gold Bars
Change to get Siberian Inj.
Alot of scrolls.. as usual.

Morgoth’s reliquary & Gusion’s reliquary have a good change to give horus to osiris articles! It's good idea now to start doing Tiffauges Castle 2f!

New Hell Garden reward boxes.

HellGarden Reward 1F    Contains Horus Arts    6x Cross Of Defiance
HellGarden Reward 2F    Contains Set Arts        6x Cross Of Foresight
HellGarden Reward 3F    Contains Maat Arts     6x Cross Of Mind's eye
HellGarden Reward 4F    Contains Osiris Arts    6x Cross Of Guard
HellGarden Reward 5F    Contains Nut Arts       6x Cross Of Silence

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2F Reward has a chance to get Horus -> Set   Persona,Dermis Article(Vamp) / Shoulder Armor & Reciever Article(Slay) / Mitten & Fascia Article(Oussie)
3F Reward has a chance to get Set-> Maat     Persona,Dermis Article(Vamp) / Shoulder Armor & Reciever Article(Slay) / Mitten & Fascia Article(Oussie)
4F Reward has a chance to get Maat->Osiris  Persona,Dermis Article(Vamp) / Shoulder Armor & Reciever Article(Slay) / Mitten & Fascia Article(Oussie)
5F Reward has a chance to get Osiris->Nut    Persona,Dermis Article(Vamp) / Shoulder Armor & Reciever Article(Slay) / Mitten & Fascia Article(Oussie)

Oh, also Blue Sun Edge, Blue Sun Shine & Blue Sun Bird 2 are fully functional now. But we are still looking how and where we put them into use!

PS: If you encounter a monster which causes your client to crash when it dies, then please let me know as fast as you can, so I could fix it!
     Every little detail that you think is wrong or should be fixed let me know here!

~Chevy

Last edited by DKNB_Chevy on Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed typos.. lel)
Back to top Go down

Some changes I made last night.
Page 1 of 1