Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!

Learn how and where to play Darkeden. Also learn to run your own Private Server.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kamilla Garden & I need your help guys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Kamilla Garden & I need your help guys!   Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:58 am

Hey guys!

I have enabled Kamilla Garden's script. You will now need Kamilla's Coin to enter the garden! (Keepers drop them, atm you can find them in Asy,Hila,WW later on only Adam's holyland!)
Each race has their own entrance, and Kamilla Lair requires you to be in a party!
It's halfway translated, but still has some "unknown" lines in it. Will be fixed as soon as I figure out what they mean!

And therefore I need your help!

While translating Kamillas Script, I also found some other really interesting scripts, that are fully functional.
So here is my question, do you guys know on what map are the dungeons listed below hosted?
All I need to do is insert the correct maps and connect them with scripts... And Whoala we would have 4 new lairs/dungeons!

List of new Lairs/Dungeons

OX Quiz - Found map for this one!
YouAn (This should be Dark Castle)  - map?
Dark Devil - map?
KelaChengBao - map?

PS: They have to be correct maps, otherwise scripts might cause errors that will crash the server!

~Chevy
Back to top Go down
That1Human
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Kamilla Garden & I need your help guys!   Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:48 pm

I don't know any of the correct map names, but this video shows a lair being entered in the Korean server. Maybe it will help. The lair part starts at around 6 minutes.
Back to top Go down

Kamilla Garden & I need your help guys!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1