Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!

Learn how and where to play Darkeden. Also learn to run your own Private Server.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Unlimited Items create

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lewo
Commoner

PostSubject: Unlimited Items create   Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Hi Forum ppl

How can i create unlimited items, i use v6.67 server files. Client DKShadow or DKInsane (which best idk) i have both.
And i tryed *create 7 19 () (its Air Gater for slayers) but it comes to limited in my inventory ? and some Keyboard key nothing working like [] or {} in DKShadow or DKInsane client.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Lewo
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Items create   Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:31 pm

And another question.
How can i create NPC in Perona SW or Barrels like in DarkNex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Items create   Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:23 am

All newer versions of dk have it built in, you cant make unlimited items, to make gm items unlimited you need to delete them from timelimititems table in db. And to add/move npcs you need to learn and understand how npc and triggers table work. If you spend a little time with those tables you can understand how they work, they arent hard to understand. Just look for a npc you are familiar with ingame.
Back to top Go down
Lewo
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Items create   Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:59 am

Thx for help..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Items create   Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:53 am

If you want, you can add me to skype. When I have free time I will be more then glad to help you out! (:

And keep all the questions coming, we love to help you guys in every way we possibly can, eventhough we are using the forum also for our server, but that will change soon.
Anyways, the forum is still ment to help and bring new servers in dk world, there are very few left, and most of the "fun" ones are made by Brazilians, and focused for br's only.
So leave all your questions here, and we will do our best to guide you through! ^_^

~dknb_Chevy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited Items create   

Back to top Go down

Unlimited Items create
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1