Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!
Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!
Darkeden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn how and where to play Darkeden. Also learn to run your own Private Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoomer
Commoner

Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters?   Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:29 am

I was thinking today about creating a v2 server with no ousters and a low xp rate or 1-5. like old darkeden international the original version.

Skype me at mutleyio or email me on these forums if your interested. I will pay for the servers.
Back to top Go down
Zephysix
Commoner
Zephysix

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters?   Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 8:20 am

Well goodluck, you're not going to find anyone who knows how to remove ousters from the game.
Your best bet is to find someone who is selling a v1 server.
Back to top Go down
calla
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters?   Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:17 pm

This might be a stupid comment but couldn't you just make it impossible for anyone to register an ouster character on the server ?
I know you'd still have the ouster perona/safezone and the village etc but with no ousters to use them.
Back to top Go down
Zoomer
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters?   Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:10 pm

Sounds like a plan. =D
Back to top Go down
fkskfksfk
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters?   Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:59 pm

Lol removing ousters from the game is easy.

That's not the only difference between v2 and de int though.

I don't think you'll manage.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters?   Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone want to help me make a v2 server with no ousters?
Page 1 of 1