Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!
Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!
Darkeden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn how and where to play Darkeden. Also learn to run your own Private Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Years later, Spirit still alive i believe.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lewo
Commoner

Years later, Spirit still alive i believe. Empty
PostSubject: Years later, Spirit still alive i believe.   Years later, Spirit still alive i believe. Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 12:32 pm

Hello guys, I believe the DarkEden spirit is still alive in you and it's just a few clicks away to rekindle it. Years later, a few servers are still trying to live, some do it just for money, some do it really to keep this spirit alive. I am leaving a few links here.

They call it v669, I don't know if it's true, but I think it's v670 or custom desing.

Here is the Link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is dk community discord. If you join you will be contributing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Discord Link renewed.

For more info join discord

Bigger Image link IMAGE 1
Bigger Image link IMAGE 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This is my custom desing Character Info Window

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This is what the game looks like

Last edited by Lewo on Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:53 am; edited 2 times in total

sanow and kimreworn like this post

Back to top Go down
Kukushka
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Years later, Spirit still alive i believe.   Years later, Spirit still alive i believe. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2022 8:12 am

It was fun, thank you! Smile

P.S. it is quite customized to be a quick-start PVP server.
P.P.S And there's no DPK editor.. )

Lewo likes this post

Back to top Go down
kimreworn
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Years later, Spirit still alive i believe.   Years later, Spirit still alive i believe. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 6:58 am

Please upload the file. I want to develop Guide+Server Files & Client. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lewo
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Years later, Spirit still alive i believe.   Years later, Spirit still alive i believe. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 6:54 am

kimreworn wrote:
Please upload the file. I want to develop Guide+Server Files & Client. Very Happy

discord link renewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Years later, Spirit still alive i believe.   Years later, Spirit still alive i believe. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Years later, Spirit still alive i believe.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkeden Forum :: Private Server :: Tutorials-
Jump to: