Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!

Learn how and where to play Darkeden. Also learn to run your own Private Server.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Tools] Pretty much everything I have!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: [Tools] Pretty much everything I have!   Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:12 am

Hey guys, well ccvteam forums are full of them. But it isin´t that easy to get them out of there, so I decided to release them in enlglish forum aswell Smile

4shared.com/file/qMqj5k6Kce/Programas_DK.htmldont
This one includes one dk2 rar file aswell, I really don´t know what all of it in there is used for, but it has alot of stuff in it Very Happy

Was looking inside these files, and found darkeden extreme speed hack inside DKE... part1.rar Thought I should mention it Very Happy

4shared.com/rar/a5lbMmIgce/dktools.html
Most basic tools, pretty useful ^^

The .DPK unpacker that is in this folder, is for clients upto v6.64, should work on dk perfect too tho.

I have a little request too, if someone happens to have v6.67 .dpk unpacker, or atleast v6.67 client with unpacked .dpk I would love to get my hands on it. Smile

Enjoy The Tools!!

-----------------------------------------------
Fixed tools download link.

Last edited by juss on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon197989
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: [Tools] Pretty much everything I have!   Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:52 pm

i was wondering if you could post a tut on how to use the tools. i cant seem to make sense of them since none of the files are in the server files.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Tools] Pretty much everything I have!   Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:23 am

Most of them are for client editing. Only .bin editor is for server related files. (The .bin files in server, are the files that determind what monsters drop)
Back to top Go down
dragon197989
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: [Tools] Pretty much everything I have!   Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:57 am

juss wrote:
Most of them are for client editing. Only .bin editor is for server related files. (The .bin files in server, are the files that determind what monsters drop)

the files are not all in the rar. especially the bin editor.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

also need the bin editor to not show as trojan. avg wont let me use the one i got from ccv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Tools] Pretty much everything I have!   Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:12 am

Never had any notices any of those files containing viruses. Must be avg messing up. I use advanced system care with antivirus, and it says all the files are clean.
Back to top Go down
Külaline

PostSubject: Re: [Tools] Pretty much everything I have!   Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:27 am

juss wrote:
Never had any notices any of those files containing viruses. Must be avg messing up. I use advanced system care with antivirus, and it says all the files are clean.

He is talking about the .bin editor he got from ccv was showing up as trojan.

Also here is a Link to .bin editor if you still need it.
Back to top Go down
dragon197989
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: [Tools] Pretty much everything I have!   Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:19 pm

TDF_Dexter wrote:
juss wrote:

He is talking about the .bin editor he got from ccv was showing up as trojan.

Also here is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to .bin editor if you still need it.

that one showed up as a trojan just like ccv's did. i guess it is a false positive in avg. i just made a manual exception to allow it. it works now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tools] Pretty much everything I have!   

Back to top Go down

[Tools] Pretty much everything I have!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1