Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!
Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!
Darkeden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn how and where to play Darkeden. Also learn to run your own Private Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little something to wait for!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Little something to wait for! Empty
PostSubject: Little something to wait for!   Little something to wait for! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Hey guys!

As most of you know we are hoping to launch our new client tomorrow(16.02)
Here are some pictures to insure you guys we are working hard!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As you can see there is alot of new content!

I will probably translate the zone names after the client is released, trying to get more important features translated to insure smooth and enjoyable gameplay!

Thank you for being with us for the short time we have been online!

~Chevy
Back to top Go down
Fbination
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Little something to wait for!   Little something to wait for! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:16 am

looks great but i really hope you don't keep the 8x rate lol im too lazy to even play dk legend i cant imagine a server even lower than that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little something to wait for!   Little something to wait for! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 4:21 am

Experience will stay 8x. Our trade npc will exchange 7x stones, and moonlight boxes give hgs and 2x stones(exchange for 7 moon crystals). we will still have to discuss with staff if bosses drop 13x stones or they will be available only in market. But players can still earn market points.
Back to top Go down
gimpgimp
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Little something to wait for!   Little something to wait for! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:42 am

What mobs will be in the middle map? Never seen it before.
Fbination, it still wont be too hard too level especially with all the hg's and stones you can get. Just dont expect to be level 250 in a day like the current rate haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little something to wait for!   Little something to wait for! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:57 am

Indeed.

Havent decided what mobs will be placed there, or what will that map will be used for.
Atm we will make these zones public for everyone -
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gonna focus on getting all new items working first, and then make new maps public.
Hope you guys understand, I´m working on client alone and I do have school and personal life to attend to. (:

Lacoste boss wont work at this moment, need to translate the lacoste script, and then implant it into the one we are using.
The updates wont come as fast as we might want to, but I am doing my best, just like everyone in our team!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little something to wait for!   Little something to wait for! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little something to wait for!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkeden Forum :: Servers :: DarkEden New Blood :: Notices-
Jump to: