Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!
Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!
Darkeden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn how and where to play Darkeden. Also learn to run your own Private Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Server] Darkeden Nex Online.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
calla
Knight

[Server] Darkeden Nex Online. Empty
PostSubject: [Server] Darkeden Nex Online.   [Server] Darkeden Nex Online. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Xp rate 100x
rank xp  10x
Pet xp    10x
max lvl 350

Its a good server, with regular maintenance, events and updates ! long term the admin team are looking to buy a complete update pack and bring the server right up to date with all maps, boss's, the new UI etc.
Currently we have all skills up to nut class, items and arts up to Geb class, kamilla garden and lair as well as a slightly modified version of the dragons lair.
Until that updates possible we've got a good stable server, skills are balanced as they should be and it works well for everyone whether you want to play for free or want to progress a little faster and donate.
The admin team and GM are easy to contact and they listen to the players comments and suggestions whether its for upcoming events, war times and frequency or pretty much anything to improve the game experience for us.

xp is a little high at 100x but it works because you can rush the first lvls with the free starter set and stones provided so you can get into the maps and lairs and get some pvp without grinding for weeks/months, but if you want to progress after that you have to grind drac or kamilla.
Theres no racial bias, we've got a good spread of players from around the world including north and south Americans, Europeans, Koreans etc
And hackers are caught and dealt with quickly.
All we need is more people who enjoy the game and want a good environment to play it in  Wink
Back to top Go down
Saboteur
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: [Server] Darkeden Nex Online.   [Server] Darkeden Nex Online. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
dragon197989
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: [Server] Darkeden Nex Online.   [Server] Darkeden Nex Online. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:14 pm

what version is this server?
Back to top Go down
calla
Knight

PostSubject: Re: [Server] Darkeden Nex Online.   [Server] Darkeden Nex Online. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:18 pm

I'm not sure exactly which version it is, we have more updates than the v6.67 version as we have kamilla and the nut class skills which I don't think are in 6.67
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Server] Darkeden Nex Online.   [Server] Darkeden Nex Online. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:00 pm

True, I´ve heard ppl say its 6.69, but i´m not so sure about it. It looks more like custom 6.67 to me, can´t be too sure tho.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Server] Darkeden Nex Online.   [Server] Darkeden Nex Online. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:28 pm

Topic was moved to our new DK Nex Online category.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkedenforum.forumotion.com
Saboteur
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: [Server] Darkeden Nex Online.   [Server] Darkeden Nex Online. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Admin wrote:
Topic was moved to our new DK Nex Online category.

Thank you for setting this up, i'll be letting our forum know about this site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Server] Darkeden Nex Online.   [Server] Darkeden Nex Online. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:05 am

Saboteur wrote:
Thank you for setting this up, i'll be letting our forum know about this site Very Happy

It was no problem at all. Thank you for spreading the word about TDF!
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkedenforum.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Server] Darkeden Nex Online.   [Server] Darkeden Nex Online. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Server] Darkeden Nex Online.
Page 1 of 1