Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!
Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!
Darkeden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn how and where to play Darkeden. Also learn to run your own Private Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slayer creating bug

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
reimo159
Peasant

Slayer creating bug Empty
PostSubject: Slayer creating bug   Slayer creating bug Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:23 am

heyy , i tryed to make slayer , and seems its bugged , cant choose class , olnly gives blader nothing more , even cant reroll stats Razz confused
Back to top Go down
tero90
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Slayer creating bug   Slayer creating bug Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:32 am

Thats right. In addition You cant make JC quest on slayer, because NPC that give quests are in training area in tutporial zone. Just put them in normal places and it should be ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slayer creating bug   Slayer creating bug Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:46 am

Slayer can choose class now when character is created, just download this patch to fix it.

The slayer npc´s that are stuck in tutorial zone will be placed back to original spots by the end of the day.

PS: If the patch wont work, then make sure you can see hidden files/folders, go to darkeden game folder/Data and delete "ui" folder, and extract the patch again.
Back to top Go down
tero90
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Slayer creating bug   Slayer creating bug Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:57 am

Ok its working now. Still cant do JC but You said u will figure it out today. Found more bugs:
- npc called "Nex market seller" is invisible, so u cant click on it
- When u click on "moonlight witch" u cant do anything. You need to relog
- When press "logout" u get disconected and have to login again
- Npc "demon angel" does nothing

Thats it for now. Btw, how about adding some limited basic set stuff to cart. There are weapons, stones, hg..etc so I guess there should be some set as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slayer creating bug   Slayer creating bug Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:16 am

Yes, the "Nex Market Seller" is our tp npc, it is disabled until later today, will fix it with slayer JC npcs (Terry & Stoyanov)
Moonlight witch is currently disabled, until we figure out if we keep it to trade moonlight boxes or remove entierly.
Demon angel will be exchange npc, havent had a chance to discuss what he will exchange with staff.

And cart we actually wanted to edit cart yesterday, but something came up. I wont promise it will be updated by today, but in next few days, with starting gear and seals for mene.

But thank you, we appriciate all the issue reports! ^^
Back to top Go down
Külaline

PostSubject: Re: Slayer creating bug   Slayer creating bug Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:17 am

I am going to fix cart items after I am done fixing Market. And to test market, we will at random times add market points to peoples accounts so they can buy stuff. I promise we are all working hard to fix stuff but we are only human and have regular lives to live as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alivehell
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Slayer creating bug   Slayer creating bug Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:16 pm

Even with the new path still cant creat the slayer class i want, istead of that i got dced and now it say im already loged on! The path 1.0 is a empty folder.
Back to top Go down
Mati2015
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Slayer creating bug   Slayer creating bug Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:58 pm

mluyi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slayer creating bug   Slayer creating bug Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:16 pm

You need to open folder options, and enable "show hidden files and folders" then delete the current UI folder from /Data, and then unpack the patch 1.0.

And no it is not empty, I forgot to make the files visible before placeing them inside rar.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer creating bug   Slayer creating bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer creating bug
Page 1 of 1