Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!
Darkeden Forum
Please Login to enjoy the full benefits of this site!!!
Darkeden Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn how and where to play Darkeden. Also learn to run your own Private Server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Putting old NPC´s into use.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Putting old NPC´s into use.  Empty
PostSubject: Putting old NPC´s into use.    Putting old NPC´s into use.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:43 am

Hey guys.

I have always wondered why does Vampire Perona have Deathscythe Larva, Slayers Holy Terry & Ousters Moonlight Amata.
Not sure there actually is purpose for them.. But now there is, I have edited them to be trade npc´s.
As those of you who have played in New Blood for a bit, have seen that Gold Bars, Son´s Laurel Crowns & Moonlight Crystals drop pretty often. So now it's time to start collecting them.
The NPC`s are still very experimental, at this point they have only few items to trade, but that will change for sure.

- Moonlight Box
- Ancient Gem Box - Various enchant items. Usually with bigger stacks. (Low chance to get dracula pet injection.)
- Mystery Fancy Injection - Various Pet Injections
- Mystery Devil Injection - Various Pet Injections ( Has slightly bigger chance to give pet injection with extra option)
- Sevel fold stone - I´m pretty sure everyone knows why it´s useful ^^ (7x exp for 1h)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you think there should be another item on the list, or prices are unfair. Then please let us know.

For the npc´s to work, you need to download NPCScript and place it into info folder (game folder/data/Info), and replace the existing one. This also fixes Teleport NPC for those of you who doesnt have it working.

Changed the teleport npc´s looks too. Vampires have tepez, ousters barbie & slayers robot.

Last edited by dknb_Juss on Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tero90
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Putting old NPC´s into use.    Putting old NPC´s into use.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:31 am

Moonlight crystal exchange doesn't work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Putting old NPC´s into use.    Putting old NPC´s into use.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:41 am

Forgot to reboot server after fixing it, works now.
Back to top Go down
tero90
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Putting old NPC´s into use.    Putting old NPC´s into use.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:29 am

Great! You could also give an information about what things we can get from this boxes. It definitely requires more items, but it's ok for start
Back to top Go down
tero90
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Putting old NPC´s into use.    Putting old NPC´s into use.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Also, Moonlight Crystals and Son's Laurel Crowns doesn't drop at all. Only golden bars drop, so either change exchange items to golden bars only or restore all items to drop Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Putting old NPC´s into use.    Putting old NPC´s into use.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:28 pm

Moonlight Crystals and Son´s Laurel Crowns are extremely rare..
I´ll look it over today, and either change em to gold bars, or increase drop ratio for MC & SLC.
Back to top Go down
gimpgimp
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Putting old NPC´s into use.    Putting old NPC´s into use.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 6:52 am

Sorry to bring up an old topic but I've notice Laurel crowns only drop during the special item drop hours. It may be a coincidence but I've only received 2 both during special items drop times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Putting old NPC´s into use.    Putting old NPC´s into use.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:27 am

They are extremely rare. I´m thinking replaceing the seven fold stone to be exchanged for gold bars too, and keep crowns on extremely low drop rate, and give them high value to trade for really good items or just to sell for high amounts of ig money. Maybe even to trade for mp, idk yet. Need to discuss it with other staff members. But I think I´ll talk about it with them when the server is officialy launched.
Though thank you for bringing it up! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting old NPC´s into use.    Putting old NPC´s into use.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting old NPC´s into use.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkeden Forum :: Servers :: DarkEden New Blood :: Notices-
Jump to: